就我个人而言
平时,我们在写作和口语中,经常会表达自己的观点,“我认为...”的英语,第一时间脑子中会蹦出“I think”这个最日常的表达,但其实英文表达中还有许多可以替代这个“老顽固”。
就我个人而言
Personally speaking , different friends are better for our lives.
个人来讲,不同的朋友,更好地为我们的生活
我认为,我想,多用于日常表达(非正式场所秀自己)
I reckon it's going to rain.
我觉得天要下雨了。
I reckon if we go that way, we’ll get lost.
我认为走那条路的话,我们可能会迷路。
也可用在句尾:
He’s not going to like this surprise birthday thing, I reckon.
他应该不会喜欢这样惊吓式的生日派对吧!我认为。
依我看,在我看来
英文解释:in a particular person's opinion在(某人)看来,就(某人)而言
As far as I'm concerned, feng shui doesn't work.
在我看来,有关风水的说法根本就是一派胡言。
在我看来,正式一点(多用于谦虚的自己)
In my opinion, people cannot do anything without money, but money is not everything.
在我看来,没有钱人们什么事情都不能做,但钱却不是一切。
In my honest opinion, we shouldn’t be selling these toy knives to kids.
我认为不应该把这些玩具刀卖给儿童。
我认为,在我看来
To my mind, Mark Twain was beyond question the large man of his time.
在我看来, 马克·吐温无疑是他那一时代中了不起的人物。
我认为;依我看
If you ask me which season I like best, my answer is spring.
如果你问我最喜欢哪个季节,我的答案是春季。
对我来说
It seems to me that he knows nothing about it.
在我看来,他对那件事好像一无所知。
在我看来
In my view, he is the best person for this job.
在我看来,他是这个工作的最好人选。
It's my view that the price is much too high.
在我看来,这个价格太高了
说句老实话,说实话
To tell (you) the truth, I didn't understand a word of what he was saying.
说实话,他说的我一点儿也听不懂。
To be honest, I feel lonely because no one share my joys and sorrows .
老实说,我常觉得孤独,因为没有人分担我的忧愁和快乐
我想,我认为(表示没有把握)
I guess (that) things are pretty hard for you now.
我想你现在的日子很不好过吧。
有点直接(我是对的,你是错的)
I’d say that it’ll only take a few days to build this.
我觉得用不了多久就可以建好它。
© 2024. All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备2023009024号-1